The Carolina Region is offering $500 to $1000 (NEW) Grants to Clubs to help us grow Boys and Youth playing opportunities during the 2016/2017 Season!
- Club commits to forming a Youth (11 and under) and Boys (any age) Developmental league (4-week minimum).
- League must be sanctioned (Event sanction Request form + $15 sanction fee)
- All participants must become Carolina Region members (Youth - $15; Boys $15 or $20 depending on age)
- League is active once a week for 4 weeks or more. Can structure any way want (clinic then play; skills activities; individual vs team play).
- At end of league, send photos of league activities/play; big group photo, and roster of all league attendees to Region office.
- 10-20 participants - $500 Grant
- 20+ participants - $750 Grant
- 30+ participants with 5 Boys minimum - $1000 Grant
- Can use grant any way you wish (facility rentals; coaches pay; “free” league, etc.)
- Ideally, these participants are NEW members to Carolina Region/USAV this season. These members do not have to be formed into “teams” to play in regular Carolina Region tournaments. You can keep them as a local league participant only.
Contact Kevin in the Region Office with questions and to confirm your Club will be putting a Youth/Boys league this season!