The Officials’ Advisory Board is comprised of all certified officials in the Carolina Region. The Officials’ Advisory Board currently has one formal meeting a year and may be polled periodically during the year as issues arise.
All officials interested in helping us prepare for the 2019/2020 season and beyond are invited to register for this meeting (REGISTRATION REQUIRED by July 9 noon-see below).
NEXT MEETING – Wednesday, July 10, 2019:
- SITE: ONLINE meeting. All those that register will be sent a link to join an online meeting.
- TIME: 6:30 pm. Should last 1-1.5 hours.
- REGISTRATION: Required. See box at right to submit your information to register for this meeting (deadline July 9 noon).
- TOPICS (known at this time – additional may be added):
- 2019 Season Review
- Junior Advisory Board and Board motions for 2019/2020
- 2020 Schedule
- OAAP review and update
- National certifications review and update
- Important deadlines
- Clinics/Training review
- Loyalty Bonus review/Regionals Bonus
- Retention Gift Program review
- Jr Beach Officials
- 2020 Registration info/review
- Additional topics as brought up during the meeting
NOTE: We will email all registrants on morning of Wednesday, July 10 with instructions on accessing the online meeting. If you register and have not received the email by 12 noon on July 10, please contact our office for a resend (check spam folder as well).