The Officials’ Advisory Board is comprised of all certified officials in the Carolina Region. The Officials’ Advisory Board currently has one formal meeting a year and may be polled periodically during the year as issues arise.
All officials interested in helping us prepare for the 2018/2019 season and beyond are invited to register for this meeting (REGISTRATION REQUIRED by August 21 noon-see below).
NEXT MEETING – Wednesday, August 22, 2018:
- SITE: ONLINE meeting. All those that register will be sent a link to join an online meeting.
- TIME: 6:30 pm. Should last 1-1.5 hours.
- REGISTRATION: Required. See box at right to submit your information to register for this meeting (deadline Aug 21 noon).
- TOPICS (known at this time – additional may be added):
- Elections – Official’s Rep to the Carolina Region Board of Directors (3-year term)
- 2018 Season Review
- Meritorious Service Award announcement
- Junior Advisory Board and Board motions for 2019
- 2019 Schedule
- OAAP review and update
- National certifications review and update
- Important deadlines
- Clinics/Training review
- Loyalty Bonus review
- Retention Gift Program review
- Jr Beach Officials
- 2019 Registration info/review
- Additional topics as brought up during the meeting
NOTE: We will email all registrants on Tuesday, August 21 with instructions on accessing the online meeting. If you register and have not received the email by 9 am on August 22, please contact our office for a resend (check spam folder as well).