NOTE – As of the 2021 USAV Season, IMPACT is taken online through the USAV Academy so all coaches across the country will receive a consistent IMPACT clinic experience. Coaches that need IMPACT will be auto-enrolled in the course when they choose a “Coach” membership option each season.
Coaching Education Policy – ALL Coaches, please review the information linked on this page about our Coaches Education Policy!
REMINDER – Coaches will not be added to a Team’s Tournament Roster until they are IMPACT/CAP certified, are SafeSport certified, agree to all USAV waivers, and passes the USAV Background Screen. So all coaches must complete these requirements BEFORE their team’s FIRST tournament! Coaches will be auto-enrolled in either the Core SafeSport or Refresher SafeSport course that they need each season when they choose a Coach membership.
IMPACT CLINICS (ALL ONLINE NOW):
- USA Volleyball IMPACT On-Demand Clinic – Coaches will be auto-enrolled in IMPACT if they need it when they register for a coach membership.
- Reminder – SafeSport certification is no longer included during the IMPACT course. Please go to our SafeSport section for more information on the SafeSport Program.
- SafeSport Training is now accessed from within the new USAV/SE Membership Account. Once you have a current Carolina Region membership, login to your SE account to access the links to take your requirements.
USAV CAP Course Schedule:
USAV is replacing the Coaching Accreditation Program (CAP). Check back for updates on the new Program when it is released.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CLINIC SCHEDULE:
- AVCA Webinars- The American Volleyball Coaches Association offers several webinars in August and September. For more information and to REGISTER for the webinars, go to the AVCA webinar information page. NOTE: Individual AVCA Webinars are NOT on the pre-approved list for Continuing Education Credit automatically. Contact Wade if you wish to use AVCA webinars towards this requirement (multiple webinars may be required).
- Others will be added here as approved.
OTHER COACHING RESOURCES:
- Championship Productions – World Class Instriction. DVD’s, Videos, Clinics, Clinics.
- USA Volleyball’s latest FREE training sessions for our Club Directors and Coaches are listed below as well as some others that may be of interest. Webinars allow local USAV Jr. Olympic Volleyball (JOV) leaders (that means you!) to attend from your home or office. Learn from experienced and successful coaches, club directors and volleyball leaders nationwide, including National Team coaches and USAV staff. Each USAV session includes Q&A time for asking questions directly of the speakers. Some session times may be listed in different time zones, so adjust to our time zone accordingly. Webinars will be listed here when announced.
BEACH COACHING EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES:
- USA Volleyball BEACH IMPACT On-Demand Clinic – USAV will only offer one IMPACT clinic online now. Both Beach and Indoor will be covered during the clinic. See above for more information about the IMPACT clinic.
Other Coaching Clinics/Events:
- UNC-Greensboro Coaches’ Clinic – Saturday, July 16 – 8:00 am – 12 noon. Head UNC-Greensboro women’s volleyball coach Corey Carlin and the UNCG volleyball staff will be featured clinicians for this coaching education experience. They will present all skills, concepts and drills, with the opportunity to ask questions and discuss any part of the game of volleyball. See this page for more information.