PLEASE read all instructions below BEFORE taking the clinics so you are sure to take the correct one!
2020/2021 Clinics are still under construction by USA Volleyball! They are scheduled to be completed in mid- to late-October. We will post updated information here when the courses are ready and in the new Learning Management System.
The online clinic experience has improved drastically over the last six seasons. We encourage you to check them out again to get your Referee or Scorer Certification this season! Read below for instructions!
General Officials Clinic Information (everyone follows these steps to begin):
- EVERYONE can take the clinics online this year.
- Experienced Officials will have ability to take pre-quizzes to shorten some of the modules they will view online.
- All Clinics are accessed from within your Carolina Region/USA Volleyball Sports Engine Member account! When you complete your curriculum, your officials certification (under Credentials tab) will be updated AUTOMATICALLY!
- If you have not applied for your 2021 membership yet, you will need to do that first. Go to our Online Registration Information page for instructions on registering for membership.
- Additional instructions will be added here once the clinics are live…
Specific Officials Clinic Information: