The Junior Advisory Board is comprised of the current registered Team Reps of ALL Carolina Region Junior teams (12-18; Male and Female). The Junior Advisory Board currently has one formal meeting a year and may be polled periodically during the year as issues arise.
Although only the team reps may vote in the Board Rep elections to be held during this meeting, any interested person may join in the meeting. All interested in helping us prepare for the 2019/2020 season and beyond are invited to register for this meeting (REGISTRATION REQUIRED by May 3 noon-see below).
NEXT MEETING – Monday, May 6, 2019:
- SITE: ONLINE meeting. All those that register will be sent a link to join an online meeting.
- TIME: 7:00 pm. Should last 1-2 hours.
- REGISTRATION: Required. See box at right to submit your information to register for this meeting (deadline May 3 noon).
- TOPICS (known at this time – additional may be added):
- Elections – Boys and Girls Reps to the Carolina Region Board of Directors (1 year term)
- 2019 Season Review
- Carolina Region Recruiting/Tryout Policy – review
- 2019/2020 CR Tryout Schedule
- 2020 Schedule
- In-person Officiating clinics
- Additional topics as brought up during the meeting
NOTE: We will email all registrants on morning of Monday, May 6 with instructions on accessing the online meeting (check your spam folder as well).