The Junior Advisory Board is comprised of the current registered Team Reps of ALL Carolina Region Junior teams (11-18; Male and Female). The Junior Advisory Board currently has one formal meeting a year and may be polled periodically during the year as issues arise.
Although only the team reps may vote in any actions brought up during this meeting, any interested person may join in the meeting. All interested in helping us prepare for the 2021/2021 season and beyond are invited to register for this meeting (REGISTRATION REQUIRED by May 20 noon-see below).
NEXT MEETING – Thursday, May 20, 2021:
- SITE: ONLINE meeting. All those that register will be sent a link to join an online meeting. Meeting info will go out on the morning of May 20.
- TIME: 7:00 pm. Should last 1-2 hours.
- REGISTRATION: Required. Click here to REGISTER. (deadline May 20 noon).
- TOPICS (known at this time – additional may be added):
- 2021 Season Review
- Carolina Region Tryout Policy
- 2022 Schedule
- Officiating clinics
- Additional topics as brought up during the meeting
NOTE: We will email all registrants on morning of Monday, May 20 with instructions on accessing the online meeting (check your spam folder as well).