The Carolina Region is looking for Professional Adult Officials that are interested in helping Officiate our sanctioned Junior tournaments each season. New and experienced officials welcome. $40 Base pay jump for all certification levels at our one-day tournaments put in place last season! If you are interested, please contact the Callie Davis, Officials Program Director, for more information and download our Informational Flyer. New Professional Officials should also review our General Information Sheet for additional information.
Professional Officials Informational Meeting & Training:
- All information and training will be presented online in the USA Volleyball Learning Management System (LMS). When New officials register with
the Carolina Region, we will enroll them in the New Officials Curriculum in the LMS. Officials will go through all modules at their own pace. We will then schedule new officials for a
rating and training session in January. Once the referee passes their rating session, they can then be assigned to work Carolina Region tournaments. Contact Callie with any
other initial questions.
2024 OAAP Training Sessions (open to any Professional Official):
- TBA– City of Oaks – Raleigh Convention Center – Room TBA. OAAP Participants – $0; Non-OAAP – $20.
- TBA – OAAP – $0; Non-OAAP – $10.
- TBA – MAPL Raleigh – Raleigh Convention Center – Room TBA. OAAP – $0; Non-OAAP – $10.00.
- TBA – Information session for Officials interested in going for Junior National Certification in future. Free to all.
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for the above Training Sessions. Link to be posted here once schedule finalized.