Athletes will perform better, soar higher, and get more from sport if they feel safe. The USOC SafeSport Program seeks to create a healthy, supportive environment for all participants. Through education, resources, and training, we help members of the sport community recognize, reduce, and respond to misconduct in sport.
This page has links to the main USOC SafeSport website as well as other resources identified through the Program. Please help us provide a safe and fun environment for all our participants!
The USOC has developed training geared specifically towards the parents of our youth athletes. This training is a great tool to ensure that everyone in our sport community is speaking the same language when it comes to the prevention of misconduct in sport.
To Complete the Training:
1. Go to training.safesport.org
2. Click STORE
3. Choose SafeSport Parent Training
4. Click ADD TO BAG
5. Click CHECKOUT (there is no charge)
6. Follow the on-screen instructions for registering and completing the training. If you have never created a log in for this site click REGISTER.
7. During the registration process, please be sure to select USA Volleyball as your organization and enter your current USAV Membership Number. (NOTE: If the parent is not a member of USA Volleyball, they may enter their name into the appropriate fields and enter their child’s membership number. A note will be made in Webpoint that the parent completed the SafeSport training.)