2015-2016 Club Open Houses
We will post Open House Information on this page that we are aware of in preparation of the 2015/2016 Season. Club’s use "Open Houses" as an opportunities for parents and athletes to learn more about an individual club outside the Tryout process. We will post Tryout Information on a separate page as clubs send them in.
- Eastern Elite Volleyball will host a parent information meeting for the upcoming season on Monday, October 5th, at 7:30 p.m. at Pine Forest United Methodist Church, located 867 NC 581 Hwy S in Goldsboro. This meeting will provide parents with general information on the upcoming season and allow you to ask any questions you may have prior to tryouts. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
- The East Carolina Junior Volleyball Club will hold two parent information sessions (a) October 7th and (b) Oct. 11th both at 7pm at the Heart Institute, 115 Heart Dr., Greenville, NC 27834.
- Team Life VBC (Hickory) - Informational meeting. October 4, 2015 - 2:00 pm. SITE: Viewmont Baptist Church, 1246 2nd St NE, Hickory, NC 28601
- East Denver VBC (Denver) - Informational Meeting. October 18, 2015 - 5:30 - 8:30 pm. Site TBD. Club tryouts, polices and procedures will be discussed and any questions answered. See website for updates - http://www.eastdenvervolleyball.com/
- Triangle VBC (Morrisville) - Open House: Saturday, October 10 - 9 am - 6:30 pm. Parent Information Sessions (Fairfielkd Inn Brier Creek: Oct 4, 1 pm; Oct 20, 6:30 pm; Oct 28, 7 pm; and Nov 1, 1:30 pm. See www.trianglevolleyball.org for more information.
- Fusion VBC (Burlington) will have two Information Sessions. Tuesday, October 13th 6-8 p.m. @ Trinity Worship Center, 3157 S Church St, Burlington NC 27215(ages 12-15) & Tuesday, October 20th 6-8 p.m. @ Trinity Worship Center (ages 16-18). This meeting will provide parents with general information on the upcoming season. Club tryouts, polices and procedures will be discussed and any questions answered and allow you to ask any questions you may have prior to tryouts. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more updated information see website - www.fusionvolleyballclub.teampages.com
- Crosspoint Volleyball Club (formerly Live 2 Serve VBC) in High Point will hold Open House information sessions on (1) Saturday, Oct 17 - 4:30 - 5:30 pm; and (2) Wednesday, Oct 21 - 7:30 - 8:30 pm. Both will be held at Griffin Recreation Center, 5301 Hilltop Road, Jamestown NC 27282. For additional information, email Brian Silva at email@example.com