2016-2017 Club Open Houses
We will post Open House Information on this page that we are aware of in preparation of the 2016/2017 Season. Club’s use "Open Houses" as an opportunities for parents and athletes to learn more about an individual club outside the Tryout process. We will post Tryout Information on a separate page as clubs send them in.
- Fusion VBC (Burlington) will have several Open Gym/Info sessions in October and November: Monday, October 3rd 6-8 p.m. @ Trinity Worship gym (ages 8-14);
Monday, October 10th 6-8 p.m. @ Trinity Worship gym (ages 15-18); Monday, October 17th 6-8 p.m. @ Trinity Worship gym (ages 8-14); Sunday, October 23rd @ Fairchild Community Center - time and ages to be announced; and Tuesday, November 1st 6:00 -8:00 p.m. @ Trinity Worship gym (Ages 15-18). If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more updated information see website - www.fusionvolleyballclub.teampages.com
- East Carolina Junior Volleyball Club (Greenville) will offer two important information sessions for parents of prospective and returning girls and boys ages 10-18. These sessions will be held on October 5th and October 9th from 7-8 pm at the Heart Institute, 115 Heart Drive in Greenville. Email Kelley Krainiak at email@example.com with any questions and for additional information.
- East Denver Volleyball Club (Denver) will hold a general informational meeting on October 9 from 6:30 - 9 pm at Lincoln Charter HS in Denver. For more information, see http://www.eastdenvervolleyball.com/
- Twin Rivers Volleyball Club (New Bern) will have a parent meeting on Monday, October 3, 2016 7:00pm at the Craven County Agricultural Center, 300 Industrial Drive, New Bern, NC 28562. More information on their club is on their website - www.trvc.club
- Carolina Spike Force VBC (Greensboro) will have Open gym sessions on October 9 and 16 for 12’s (1:30 - 3 pm); 13’s (3 - 4:30 pm); & 14’s (4:30 - 6 pm). They will hold a Parent/Interest meeting for 12-14’s on Oct 9 at 3 pm and Oct 16 at 4:30 pm. An Open Gym for 15’s (1 - 2:30 pm) and for 16’s & 17’s (2:30 - 4 pm) will be held on Sunday, October 23. The Parent/Interest meeting for 15-17’s age groups will be on Oct 23 at 2 pm. For more information and to register, go to www.spearsymca.org
- Crosspoint Volleyball Club (Jamestown) will have two Open House sessions for prospective families: Oct 15, 2016 from 12 - 2 pm and Oct. 18, 2016 from 6-8 pm. Both sessions will be at Griffin Recreation Center, 5301 Hilltop Road, Jamestown, NC 27282. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carolina Storm Volleyball (Concord, NC) will hold open gym sessions for all ages 12-18 on October 15th and October 29th from 9:00 AM until noon at Cox Mill High School, 1355 Cox Mill Rd. Concord, NC 28027. An informational meeting will follow immediately at noon. For more information, see their website at www.carolinastormvolleyball.com/home.php