DATE: January 6, 2013
TIME: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
SITE: Sheraton Greensboro Hotel at Four Seasons (Koury Convention Center - Room: Oak)
3121 High Point Road, Greensboro NC 27407
CLINICIAN: Mary Blalock
REGISTRATION: National & Junior National Officials see below for instructions on registering on reftraining.com
Clinic is open to non-National officials also. See reftraining.com to register.
The information below was provided by the USA Volleyball Officials Commission. It is mainly directed to those officials in the Carolina Region that are currenty certified with a National Rating (National or Junior National Referee) and those in the pipeline for one of these ratings. The Carolina Region is making plans to again host a National Referee Clinic in the Region. We will post information on this page when it is known. Even though it is a National clinic, any official may attend the clinic if they wish. The information below is directed to National Officials on the procedures they will take to pay their annual dues and register for a National clinic.
The USAV National Clinic program has continued to provide the most up to date information presented by the best clinicians to help you prepare for the season and educate the cadre of officials within your home regions. This has been a direct result of your continued support through active participation and candid feedback on the clinic evaluation documents. Once again, we have strived to respond to your requests and include segments that most concern you and those that will continue to prepare you for the responsibility of being a National level referee.
Again this year, there are three options for payment of the national clinic:
If you choose option one or two, follow these instructions for paying dues and/or clinic fee online:
• Go to web point: https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp15/IntraLock/Login.asp
• If you have forgotten your username or password, click at the top of the page and this information will be sent to you or contact George Egan (George.email@example.com) for assistance.
• Once you have logged on, you will see some links on the page. You can either click on paying ONLY your Officials Commission dues, or you can click on the link to pay for both the Officials Commission dues and your clinic registration.
• PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU MUST ALSO BECOME A MEMBER IN YOUR REGION – THIS IS SEPARATE FROM THE OFFICIALS COMMISSION DUES.
• When you click on either the dues or the combination of dues and clinic registration, you will see a page where you can update your contact information. Please ensure this information is correct before hitting submit.
• After clicking the submit button, you will come to a page where you fill in your credit card information.
• After filling out your credit card information, click on the register button to complete the payment.
• National level officials received an email on October 8 with a code that will allow them to register for a clinic. See reftraining.com for more info on retrieving the code.
The National Clinics are not limited to National level referees. They are open to all certified experienced referees.
To REGISTER for the Carolina Region National Clinic (or any other National Clinic) - go to http://www.volleyballreftraining.com/events_national_referee_clinics.php
Follow the instructions on the page.