Clubs/Teams, please set your clinic dates and sites early and let us know!
For the Region Referee/Scorekeeping Clinics, pre-registration is REQUIRED. You must submit your pre-registration information at least ONE (1) WEEK before the clinic. Pre-registration will be cut off ONE WEEK before the clinic so we will have a good count of the number of participants and can provide enough clinicians and tests. No pre-registrations will be accepted less than ONE WEEK before the clinic unless their is adequate space/clinicians available. Pre-registration will occur from within the member’s record so you must be a current member to register. Log in to your member record and choose "Event Registration - Region Events". You will see a list of clinics you can pre-register for. The clinic is free for those that pre-register. There will be a $10 charge at the door for those that do not pre-register, and they will only be allowed to participate if there is space available. Online pre-registration is required. Please bring a pen/pencil and paper for note-taking. NEW for 2012/2013 - the BEGINNER AND RE-CERT Officials Clinic will be available online. The Referee and Scorekeeper Online Officials’ clinics links will be posted when ready. You can log in to your member account to see if you are eligible to take the re-cert clinic (see Re-cert Eligible field). For information on logging in to your account to check your Re-Cert eligibility, click here.
2012/2013 Clinic Information:
- National Officials Clinic (primarily for professional officials with a USAV National rating - this is not a certification clinic for non-national officials!) - Sunday, January 6, 2013 at Sheraton Hotel Greensboro (Koury Convention Center - Oak Room). Times: 1 - 4:30 pm. More information on clinic and registering for itis here.
- 2012/2013 Clinics will be posted here when finalized. Check back for updates.
- Saturday, December 1, 2012 - Adult Team Officiating Clinics. SITE: Greensboro SportsPlex. Time: approximately 3 pm (after tournaments conclude). This clinic will be in conjunction with the Adult Tournaments. The tournaments will be a 1/2 day tournament format with play beginning at 9 am and ending around 2:30 pm. When the tournament is over, players may stay for the Officiating clinic to get their requirements done in one day. Please pre-register so we know how many to expect. To pre-register, you must log in to your membership account. Current membership is required. One of the menu items on the left will be "Event Registration" and then "Region Events" will pop out. Click on Region Events and then choose the clinic you will be attending from the list of available clinics to pre-register.
- Saturday, December 8, 2012 - Professional Officials Clinics. For officials working our Junior tournaments (Required for those with 4 years or less experience - optional for all others). SITE: Greensboro SportsPlex. TIME: 9 am - 1 pm (New officials will be rated from 1 - 5 pm). Pre-registration is required! To pre-register, you must log in to your membership account. Current membership is required. One of the menu items on the left will be "Event Registration" and then "Region Events" will pop out. Click on Region Events and then choose the clinic you will be attending from the list of available clinics to pre-register.
- Teams/Clubs may also choose to Host Your Own Clinic on a date and time of their choosing. Please read before setting up your clinic.