2013 Officials Advisory Board Meeting
Officials Advisory Board
The Officials Advisory Board is comprised of ALL currently certified Officials (adult and junior) in the Carolina Region. All officials are invited to attend this meeting (please REGISTER-see below). The Officials Advisory Board is a sub-group of the Carolina Region Board of Directors whose purpose is to discuss and propose policies, programs, and other items of interest to the Region Board of Directors concerning any Officials’ related activities.
NEXT MEETING - Sunday, August 4, 2013:
- SITE: Fetzer Gym on the campus of UNC-Chapel Hill (Room: 109).
- TIME: 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm (after the MAVOB General meeting in the same room)
- REGISTRATION: Please email the Region Office with your Name by Aug 1 if you plan to attend (this will help us provide proper set-up).
- TOPICS (known at this time - additional may be added):
- National Ratings update
- Junior Advisory Board Review
- 2014 Information
- Rule Book info
- Beach opportunities
- 2014 Candidate selection
- Retention Gift Program